November 10, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I am so excited about having our first "family" Christmas cards done this year... and even more excited that because I am a blogger Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Holiday Cards to blogger... So, if your a blogger go here to find out more info on this amazing deal!

I have always love Shutterfly and the products they produce! There are so many cute 2010 Christmas cards to choose from. They have such a great variety with very unique designs. Make sure to check out Shutterfly to find the perfect card for your holiday pictures!

Here is some samples of some of the ones I liked:

Peace and Love




Just a few samples of the cute cards... I cant wait to decide what card to use for our FIRST family Christmas Card...

Shutterfly has cards for any occasion as well as photo gifts such as calenders ( so you can start planning your new year!!)

Ok, got to go get all my addresses together for our Christmas card!!!

No comments :