March 17, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I’ve always heard trying to plan a wedding is difficult, but NEVER thought it would be SOOOOO stressful. Trying to make everyone happy hasn’t been an easy task! I can not tell you how many times I have gone back and forth on the location and size of the wedding…
I have finally narrowed it down and by the end of March FINAL decisions will be made!!



Minister: Mike Kiker (My father)
Wedding Date: March 5, 2011
Honeymoon: Montana
Walking me down the aisle: Joseph Kiker and Donald Handley (Grandfathers)
Wedding Party: A work in progress
Save the Dates/Invitations/ Programs: Kelley Brasher
Song: We Are Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone
Colors: Black/White/Red (Crimson)
Bridesmaid Dress: Black
Grooms Tux: Black w/ Black Tie – Kent will wear a White Tie
Flower Girls: White Dresses with Black Polka Dots or Black sashes around the waist.
Flowers: I know what I want, just not sure who to use.
Cakes: I know what I want, just not sure who to use.
Location: Ceremony: Hargis or Liberty Baptist Church
Reception: Chelsea Church of God
Caters: Dream Makers
Photographer: Waiting on reply
Favors: No idea



Am I missing anything?


 


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Lauren, I just want you to know that it is impossible to please everyone. Trust me - I tried - and failed miserably. I have a TON of little (girl) cousins. But I didn't want a TON of little girls in my wedding party. That might sound mean, but I already had a lot of people on stage. I had one flower girl - she is my cousin's daughter. This cousin has two other girls, & her brother has two more. I think she thought I should've had ALL five in the wedding. But ultimately it comes down to what the bride & groom want - so you don't have to worry about pleasing everyone :) Love ya girl. Have fun!!

Breanna (Adkins) DuBose