December 31, 2010

2010 {pictureless} Christmas

What a wonderful FIRST Christmas we had as husband and wife! Christmas Eve we had two parties at our house...first did Christmas with my mom, dad, Jacob and Chelesea. Then we had added Lee, Leigh Ann, David, Emma, Nana and Granddaddy. And as always we had MORE than enough food! We played three games and even had prizes for the winners!


Christmas morning we went to have breakfast at Brad, Lara and Mary Bradford's with Kent's mom and dad. It was had so much fun! We got to see all of B's gifts from Santa! We had a great breakfast and I had my first taste of Monkey Bread and it was YUMMY!!


Then we left for Adamsville to do Christmas with my mom's family. It was a great time with family. Everyone was there but Nathan, Mal and baby Sophie Grace who was at home growing bigger and stronger! We are all ready for flu season to be over so her doctor will give her the go ahead to leave the house! We missed them, but completely understand the reason for their absence. 
(Can't wait to meet you Sophie Grace)


All in all we had a WONDERFUL Christmas! We got more than we needed!
We're very blessed to have such a wonderful family.


Sunday, Kent and I  went to church and had family Communion with my mom and dad. It was such a special time for us to reflect on the best gift that has and ever will be received.
The baby who changed it all... JESUS! 
Jesus, who gave his life that we may have LIFE!


It wasn't until the Monday after Christmas I realized I had only took a handful of pictures. I cant believe it our first Christmas and we didnt even get one picture together!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!





No comments :