December 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I have had so much fun decorating our home for Christmas.


Our Tree:
Our goal for next year is a slightly bigger tree! This is the tree I had in my downstairs apt at my parents house. It's a little small but I thought it turned out pretty

Our Fireplace:

Small Tree - Walmart
Star on Tree - Walmart
Santa, Snowman, Presents, "Merry Christmas" sign - Kirklands
Stockings - Hobby Lobby (Monogrammed at Huckabay's in Inverness)
2010 Picture Frame - Kohl's


Our Personalized Christmas:



Tree Skirt - Hobby Lobby (Monogrammed by Huckabay's in Inverness)
The ornaments we got on our honeymoon at the Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge.



The most important part of our decorations.
The REASON for the SEASON:



I hope you all enjoyed the pictures... We did not have any outside decorations this year (another goal for next year!)


No comments :