January 10, 2011

Ice, Ice Baby!

Predicted: Snow....all we got was ICE!!!

Kent and I spent the night at my parents house last night just in case the power went out. Our house is all electric and we have no way of heating our house.
Last night Kent, Dad, Chel and Me played Kinect and that was hilarious!
Then we played Rook, a couple of times.
And of course we ate!! Mom made some amazing soup, Kent made some of his wonderful Chicken Salad and I made some brownies.
And we waited for the SNOW.... and watched the sidewalk, driveway and road ice over.
I left my camera at home so I cant take or post pictures :(



CLOSINGS:
Noah's Park Day Care --------- Chelesea doesn't have to go to work!
State Farm in Chelsea ------- Mom doesn't have to go to work!
Burdette Dental Lab ----------- Kent doesn't have to travel today!!
Alabama Urology --------------- Lauren doesn't have to go to work!!!!!
And Dad makes his on work schedule out... he is always on call.

Poor Jacob got called into work last night. He works for the City of Hoover and had to go and make sure the roads were safe!

_________________________

Now we will have to find something to entertain us, until the National Championship comes on tonight. Even  though I am not a fan... I am hoping Auburn brings another National Championship to the state of Alabama!

No comments :