January 29, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Elizabeth!!

December 28th was Lizzy Belle's actual birthday. Christy (her mommy) and I both had the day off so we decided to spend it with our favorite 4 year old on her birthday. We met for lunch at Wings where they sang Happy Birthday... and she wasn't too crazy about that! See below:



(I'm not the best with the video camera!! HaHa)

Then we went to Tree Top for some FUN!








 

Her birthday party was originally planned for Jan 8th, but since someone drove through Chuck-E-Cheese it was postponed until: Jan 22nd. She's one lucky little girl her birthday was celebrated for almost 1 month!!! And Im lucky that I got to celebrate both days with her.









 I can't believe she is 4!
 Christy, It seems like only yesterday you were having to pull over and let me drive! :) Or going to the E.R. because she swallowed a "quarter"!
Oh, the memories!
 Thank you for letting me be apart of her life from the start!

Lizzy your LaLa loves you as big as the sky!




1 comment :

Unknown said...

Thank you La La! This is amazing and Lizzy and I are both blessed to have you in our lives. You have been there since the very beginning and I am so grateful for that. Friends like you are hard to find and there is only one La La! We love you very much.