February 27, 2011

Day 2: Photo Challenge

Picture of Me and the Person I have been Friends with the Longest


This one was tough because I was blessed early on with the best of friends that I still consider my closest friends today.
But, I would have to go with my cousin Kristin Handley Nichols  
Mainly because she is the oldest/closest friend that I actually have a picture of the two of us! Just kidding!!
I have known her since she was born.
We havent always been close... She still holds a grudge against me for cutting her baby dolls eyelashes off when we were kids!
We actually didnt become "good" friends until 99/00 when our grandparents took us to Gatlinburg.
She was the best Matron of Honor a girl could ask for. I hate we dont live closer to each other, but I know she would be here in a heartbeat if I needed her and I hope she knows I would do the same for her!

No comments :