November 5, 2011

I'm Thankful ... Day 1,2,3,4 &5 all in one post!!

I'm Thankful for:


Day 1. My Savior
There are NO words to ever describe how thankful I am for his love, forgiveness, favor, peace, joy, hope, etc..
Without him I am nothing!


Day 2. My Godly Parents 

I am so thankful God gave me such amazing parents.
Parents who taught me right from wrong.
Who made me go to church when I didnt want to.
Who taught me about the love of Jesus not only by their words but actions.
Their love for each other inspired me to pray for a love like theirs for my own life.
I dont know where I would be without their love, support, & understanding.


Day 3. My Husband
I can't imagine my life without this man! He is everything I prayed for and more. He is my rock, my sanity & my soul mate. He can make me laugh when I dont even want to smile. He loves to cook and is really good at it! He makes my bad days better and what makes the good days, great! Their is no doubt that God made him just for me! I love him more and more each day! 


Day 4. My Grandparents

I am so blessed to have all four of my grandparents.
My relationship is so different but so special with each one of them. There is nothing like grandparents! If mom and dad said no... just ask the grandparents! :)


Day 5: My baby brother
He has come such a long way from the annoying little brother he was when we were growing up! Even though he would probably never admit it I know that I could count on him for anything! He has become such a wonderful man. He is a wonderful brother and friend! I am so proud of the man he has become!


No comments :