November 20, 2011

I'm Thankful... Day 13 to Day 20

I really did have good intentions!! This  past week has just been crazy busy!!
Sorry for no pictures!

I'm Thankful for:


Day 13: For Church

I'm thankful that I was lucky enough to grow up in a wonderful church with some of the best Sunday school teachers, ministers and Godly examples around. And then to move to a church that I have been at for the last 11 years that has the same... as well as getting to hear my own dad preach God's word! I'm so thankful to have had and continue to have such Godly examples in my life.



Day 14: My Job

Yes, I would much rather be a stay at home wife, but who wouldn't! I am so blessed to have a job that I truly enjoy! Yes, there are "those" days... but at least I have a job! I work with some of the sweetest,  and caring people around!
When I changed jobs in April it was hard at first after all I was leaving a job where I had been most of my adult life! It was a  job that I loved and co-workers/Doctors who are some of the best around.  But even when I wasnt looking I am so thankful God opened the door for me to work closer to home! I am so glad I am where I am today!


Day 15: My House

I am so thankful that I have a home! I love my house... I wish it was in Chelsea, but I do love my house. I am so blessed that we were able to buy a beautiful home!

Day 16: My Friends

New and Old! I have been so blessed from early on to have some of the best friends a girl could ask for! I'm thankful that even when we havent spoken in we're able to pick up right where we left off! I love each one of them dearly! I couldnt imagine my life without them!!


Day 17: Kent's Job


Yes, even though it has been a tough year with Kent's job. I am so thankful that he still has a job! I'm thankful for early hours he goes in and the LONG hours he works!


Day 18: My Trip to Honduras


I was so blessed to be able to go on a mission trip to Honduras. There were so many wonderful experiences and memories made! One that meant more to me was being able to see Maria after so long! So thankful I had the opportunity to go!


Day 19: Family Time


I love the fact that Kent and I are both blessed to have such wonderful families. I love when we get together with either his side of the family or mine. We always have so much fun!



Day 20: Lazy Days


I am so thankful for days of doing NOTHING! Laying on the couch taking a nap or watching a lifetime all day! It's nice just to stay home sometimes!





Hopefully it wont take 8 days for the next post! 

No comments :