June 7, 2013

Long time ... no post!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have even been on here...much less even thought about my blog!?!

After much thought and prayer about whether to start back blogging or start a journal I feel like the Lord is leading me to continue the blog. This will not only be an outlet for me to put my thoughts on paper but also a way for me way to reach others. I have prayed about the direction God wants to take this blog of course there will still be post about what's going on in my life but I also want to share my heart through scriptures, songs or any other inspirational words or quotes I may run across.. Regardless of if anyone ever sees this I know God is going to do a mighty work in my own life!

 
Anyone who knows me knows I am OCD... so I have to have some kind of "schedule"!

So {for now}here’s the plan:
Message Monday
Testimonial Tuesday
Wordless Wednesday
Thankful Thursday
Flashback Friday
Short & Sweet Saturday
Scripture Sunday


No comments :