June 10, 2013

M-E-S-S-A-G-E Monday

It's that time again... time to start off the work week... And it starts with the always dreaded Monday! I cannot tell you how many times I have said "ugh, it's Monday" or someone ask how is my day is going and I replied "oh, it's definitely a Monday"

Last night one of the guys at our church shared an awesome message entitled “Good, Better, Best” and he brought to light so many wonderful points and one of those things that stuck with me is…


Yes, it maybe Monday or it could even be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or even my Friday to work. It may not be a Saturday, Sunday or even your day off...
It is still the day that the LORD has made! So let's REJOICE and be glad in it... even if the circumstances, the problems or even the day is not going the way you want it. Rejoice anyway! It's a day your Father has made. So my goal for all the days that end in -y: is to wake up saying THIS is the day the LORD has made. I am going to rejoice no matter what the day brings.


~Lala~


No comments :