June 17, 2013

M-E-S-S-A-G-E Monday--- Marriage

I came accross this blog entry on being a Godly Wife via Facebook...
I found it to speak volumes to me personally so today I thought I would share it!



Now I am far from a spoke person on how to be the perfect wife or marriage in general. My parents always made marriage look so easy (even though I know at times it wasn’t) and I can completely say without a doubt it is because they kept and con...tinue to keep God number one in their own lives as well as in their relationship! As a little girl I dreamed of being Cinderella and finding my prince. I did find my Prince (and married him) but marriage is not always a fairytale. It takes both of you working together and most importantly it takes God. Trust me trying to do it without him is not a wise decisions. I do not know the woman who wrote this blog but it has truly spoke to me and stirred up within me the desire to be a better wife even in the times I don’t feel like my husband is being the “best” husband. Lord, help me be a Godly wife…

No comments :