November 7, 2011

I'm Thankful ... Day 7

I'm Thankful for:




Day 7: My 2 Sister-in-laws and Brother-in-law


Kent's brother Brad and his wife Lara
(of course MB - but she will get her own day!)

Another thing I prayed for... That the man I married wouldn't have a weird family! LOL - And God answered again!!
I'm so thankful for my husband's wonderful family!
They welcomed me right away. They were actually the first people I met on Kent's side (even met them before I met his parents!!)
They are so sweet! They would do anything for you!
They are wonderful parents and great friends!



My brother's wife, Chelesea

I couldn't have prayed for a better spouse for my brother!
 She fits right in with the rest of us!  
It's like we've known each other forever!
She is a wonderful mother and great friend!


Even though we are just related by marriage... I love them all like they were my own brother and sisters!!





No comments :